Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Notice
We just wanted to let you know that we continue to remain open for business and to reassure and inform customers of our policies and procedures during the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government on a daily basis.
Cleaning and Hygiene
We continue to take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness across all our Stays York properties. We are working closely with our cleaners to ensure that additional measures are being undertaken, in line with national health authority guidelines.
• Extra deep cleans taking place as part of our everyday housekeeping using anti-viral cleaning agents.
• Extra cleaning of high-contact/touch surfaces such as light switches, door handles, toilet flushes, TV remotes etc.
• Laundry being washed using a process which ensures that all clean laundry is bacteria free at every wash. This is the chosen method of laundry cleaning for the NHS.
• Hand sanitiser is being left in all the properties along with anti-bacterial spray.
Bookings and Reservations
We want to clarify our position regarding reservations, these are in in place so that our guests have peace of mind when booking for both now and in the future:
If you book directly with Stays York:
Should the government issue a legal ruling preventing you from travelling or prevent Stays York from honouring the booking we will be happy to offer you the following options:
• A voucher for any monies already paid to Stays York. The voucher will be valid for a 12 month period commencing from the original date of arrival.
• The option of moving the holiday to a different date within the following 12 months from the original date of arrival. Additional costs may be incurred if there is a price difference involved and any date change is subject to availability
• Cancel the booking and receive a full refund, minus the booking fee.
Bookings made with online channels i.e. AirBnB, Booking.com, HomeAway etc - Please check directly with the booking channel with regards to their current policies.
“Rule of Six”
Under the current government ruling we are still able to take single bookings of up to six people from six different households, we will of course continue to monitor this situation.