How Stays York can help turn your property into a holiday home
Landlords!! How can Stay’s York help you turn your property into a holiday let?
If you are thinking about setting up your property as a holiday home to rent in York, here is a round up of what we would to kick start the process, and some information on the service Stays provides.
Who are we?
By using Stays York as your agent you can be assured that you and your property are in good hands. We strive to be the number one provider of serviced and self catering accommodation in central York for both business and leisure guests.
We hand pick our accommodation to ensure it reaches the high standards expected by guests which will ensure you achieve maximum income for the property and give you the best chance of repeat visits and recommendations. We understand how important it is to provide a service that offers you peace of mind, frees up your time and to help you let your property easily and profitably. Whether you live in York, another area of the UK or overseas we can offer a professional service to suit your requirements.
Stays York as an agent is appealing to discerning visitors who want to stay in York and who are looking for high quality serviced accommodation with the level of furnishings, bedding and presentation you would expect to find in 4 or 5 star hotels.
First things first!
If you are interested in offering your property for let on a serviced basis then we’ll give you all the help you need. On our first visit to your property we will:
- Assess the property’s income potential
- Advise on property presentation and what to include
- Explain our marketing strategies to ensure your property is exposed to the correct target markets
- Advise on pricing
What do you get out of it?
At Stays York we offer you a fully managed service. Once you instruct us as your agent we will:
- Arrange photography of the property
- Carry out a full inventory
- Put together a property description
- Make the property live on our website and other booking portals
- Manage your bookings and ensure you are regularly updated with a booking update report
- Organise regular payments with a statement of income/expenditure
- Ensure you are compliant with up to date legislation
- Handing out keys or checking in guests during office hours
- Organise a regular cleaning service
- Offering an out of hours contact service for guests
- Deal with guest requests prior to, during and after their stay
- Spot checks on the property to ensure the cleanliness is up to standard
- Organise maintenance on the property
- Support on any issues on guest departures
- Provide ongoing advice and feedback from guests
If you are interested in using Stays York as your agent to manage your property in the world of holiday homes in York, please contacts us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our office a call on 01904 466146 for more information. Or, if you fancy meeting the team, this month we will be moving into our brand-new office on High Petergate. We would love for you to pop in and see us if you want to have a chat about your property – we’ll have the biscuits at the ready!